Thursday 28 November 2013

Craft Fair Photo's

Hello,

Last month my friend and I shared a stall at a local craft expo.  We had a good day and below are a few photo's of my wares that I had for sale.








 
The top picture is tea lights in a handmade box. I added Washi tape around the tea light outside of the tea lights to jazz them up! The next picture is a bottle gift tag. I added a die cut stag head to it and for a bit of fun added a "My Deer" stamp to the bottom of it. Next are more bottle gift tags, then lip balm holders complete with a lip balm. I did two sizes of pegs. The small ones and the large ones. The baking for these I made from Kraft cardstock and used the Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set from Stampin Up to make the background.
 
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment