Saturday 2 November 2013

Chewbacca Card

Hi There,

As I mentioned in my previous post it was Neil's 50th Birthday. I asked Sophie to make her Daddy a birthday card and she said what do I have she could use. I said anything you want. She looked through my Cricut Cartridges and said she would like to use the Mr Potato Head shadow from the Toy Story Cartridge. She also asked for some felt and black card. I cut the shadow shape for her and left her to create a birthday card for her Daddy.  She is a very clever young lady. She turned 10 this year and she loves to make things. So this is what she came up with.......




She made him a Chewbacca card!!!  She cut the felt out and stuck it on and then drew on a face and added googly eyes.  We just love it. So clever. Neil loved it.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment