Wednesday 17 July 2013

Donkey University desk Calendar

Hello,
 
The below picture is a calendar I made for a colleague using the Donkey University Stamps from There She Goes. They are so sharp and great to stamp with.  I have made 4 donkeys and coloured each one with my Spectrum Noirs. I have given them a different saying on their t-shirts. They are soo cool!  I have also made them magnetic so she can change her donkey depending on what type of day she is having. I have placed a strip of magnetic tape under the stripe paper and also on the back of the donkey's so they come together.
 
 

The t-shirt sayings are "Sexy and I know it, I'm with stupid, Stud and then a muffin shape and the last one is I rock budgie smugglers".

Just love them.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment