Tuesday 16 July 2013

A couple of cards I have made recently...

This one was for my Sister. When I showed her the image a while back she loved it so I thought I'd make her a card but make the front look like a frame so she could just have it on her shelf. The image is from Kanban Stamps and coloured just using pencils. I have then chalked around the edges. The frame was just white card run through the wood grain embossing folder and the inked with a distress ink.
 
The next card was made for another friend. The light hasn't picked up really well. The card is a light bluey/Green shimmery colour. I used Spectrum Noirs to colour the image in from Papermania Strictly Party that came with a magazine around Christmas Time. I added the Pennant from the Pretty Pennants Cricut Cartridge, resin chocolate rose, Martha Stewart punched butterfly and notched dies with Celebrate stamped in White to stand out.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment