Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmas Gift Bags

Hi,

I recently made some Christmas bags. On two of the bags I have used the bow from My Favourite Things, it is the Die-namics Beautiful Bows. There is a small and a large one, this is the large one. Both are cut out of gold card.

The bag at the top is using Kaisercraft paper and the tree is cut from the Teresa Collins 25th December Cartridge. They are basically the same design, I just cut the bottom off the diecut tree to match.





The papers are just ones I have had In my stash. I look through them every now and again to remind myself of what I have. Although we can never have too many sheets of paper because we never know when we are going to use them. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Thanks for looking.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment