Saturday 4 May 2013

My little girl turned 10

24th April my baby turned 10. Where have the years gone??  The theme this year is Monster High. Sophie had a great day and received some lovely presents. The card below is the card I made her. I had a look online and I used the idea from Around the Block with Scrapalette. I used Teen Scene Cricut Cartridge, kraft, purple, black & brown card stock. The backing paper is from my stash and the harlequin pattern is cut from Paper Lace Cricut Cartridge. The Monster High image was taken from a tag that came with Sophie's pyjamas. The 10 is cut and then coated in purple glitter. I also added some purple eyeshadow with chalks and used some pins cut and rounded for Clawdeen's earrings. I also added lips and fangs. Sophie loved her card! The wrapping paper that the card is laying on, Sophie and I made it to wrap her presents. I bought a roll of kraft roll and we stamped flowers on it and Sophie let loose with swirls and the number 10. Great times!



No comments:

Post a Comment