Monday 26 March 2012

Art Nouveau Card


Hi,

I made this card using the Art Nouveau Cricut Cartridge for a dear friend for Christmas.  I just love the images on the cartridge. The image was cut at 5" and the card base is from Life's a Party Cricut Cartridge (page 51 in the Handbook).  The backing paper is from a Papermania Christmas pack a couple of years ago and the card is Bazzill cardstock in a pink, brown, yellow and red.  I have also added some gems to the bottom right hand side of the card and red pearls to the flower in her hair.

Excuse the fish in the background! I find their tank light makes a great light source for taking photos.

Thanks for looking xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the fish in the background ;) And I'm blushing - am I that dear friend ;) honk honk (it just doesn't translate the same way ;)

    ReplyDelete